Monday, November 10, 2014

Part 4: Happy 40th Birthday Hello Kitty

Finally we catch sight of the birthday celebrant herself! Ah! Ran in what looked like a short line, only to be warned that she was about to leave soon & we might not be able to get a picture with her. I didn't budge...and soon enough this happened...




I'm glad I waited the few more minutes...

Then I saw this injured fan...her knee was bleeding. I could see she was in good hands and I didn't need to go into nurse mode...whew!



Another selfie just because...I'm here!



We finally get into the building & were greeted with these two...an ominous sign that I might be spending more money...




Hello Kitty's 40th Birthday Cake


The giant replica of the coin purse that introduced Hello Kitty into our world...where it all started 


One of the scenes in the 
Hello Kitty-ized house ... What every little girl has probably dreamt of since discovering that our favorite feline is not limited to pencils, stickers & stationary.


As we passed by here I noticed the time and the short line.
Pretty soon were sitting inside.



My view



Our instructor with a mesmerizing accent - so nice! 



Finally the line was short and got this shot! 



After a long exciting & tiring day...we saw the bus again...and I concluded that it was the shuttle bus from the Line Hotel (official HKCon Hotel) to the Convention...how fun!



Surprisingly the only thing I bought from the HK Supermarket was this




And the loot of the day



Until next time



Thank You Hello Kitty for the happiness you have given us!
Happy 40th Birthday!



No comments: