Monday, November 10, 2014

Part 3: Happy 40th Birthday Hello Kitty


So while waiting we took some pictures to keep the boredom at bay


We stood next to the Hello Kitty bus we saw from the freewaycrossing the bridge - where does it go? 


That ring she has...I want! I also wondered how long it took to get that look put together. 


Getting closer...


Almost there...and this would be the part where I heard the announcement that HK Ink had already reached their quota for ink for the day (insert sad face) - that was the number one thing I wanted to achieve that day 😞


Was greeted with more Cosplayers & reminded me not to forget to get our free bag. She said the magic word "Free".


Free bag pick up & got my first pin of the day! Yay! 

Next was this...next best thing to the real one...I guess...not that I was planning to place a real the ribbon tattoo on my forehead 




Next was the kids activity area where she worked on Sand Art ... pink sky it is! 




Starting to feel hungry we lined up to this food truck after seeing someone eating their Carne Asada Quesadilla 




There was an extremely long line for the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck..for good reason. I heard the treats were not only good to the eyes but the palate as well. But alas having a 7 year old with me hindered me from getting in line for it. 

So we did this instead



And I think she had fun

No comments: