Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy 40th Birthday Hello Kitty

HK Con Blog post : my2cents
When I first heard about HKCon - I was in the midst of reigniting my NKOTB obsession/teenage dream coming true phase at the ripe old age of almost 42. Thank goodness I had some sanity left to know to buy the tickets to HKCon when it was first announces back in June 2014. As I sat in my hotel room the night before boarding my 1st NKOTB cruise I saw the email about HKCon and debated about buying general admission or cough up a bit more for VIP. On hind site I should have gone with my gut & clicked VIP. But it is what it is...
Finally the opening night was here and lucky for me my sister in law had a chance to cover this. Oooooh talk about me stalking her IG account for pictures & she did not disappoint. Here is the link to the beginning of her post about HKCon2014 (and I squeel again) http://www.anytots.com/2014/10/hello-kitty-con-things-to-love-at-hello.html?m=1

No comments: